[TowerTalk] Gin pole suppliers?

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin pole suppliers?
From: Daniel Muth <djm7f@virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:58:20 -0400
Hi guys,

Not so long ago I posted a request for suggestions regarding a 130' eddy
covariance flux tower that I plan to erect in Montana this summer.  I
received a lot of very helpful advice and would like to thank everyone
for their time and generosity!  Eventually I settled on a Pirod product
and was very happy with their service and support.  However, Pirod does
not carry gin poles small enough for my task; many other places (that
I've google searched) don't carry poles big enough.  The tower is being
manufactured in twenty foot, 400 lbs. sections.  ERI hasn't returned my
emails.  Any suggestions?  Thanks again,

DM