Re: [TowerTalk] Universal Tower query

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Universal Tower query
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:48:19 -0400
 I have the exact same tower, a 21-40 and have climbed it many times. It had a
tailtwister rotor and a 10 element log periodic on it. We walked it up with
nothing on it. Looking back I think we could have managed walking it up with
the rotor and mast, but not the log. Just be careful is all(same with any tower
install).

Mark
W0NCL