Re: [TowerTalk] installing monstermastsintowers(and ? twothrustbearings?

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] installing monstermastsintowers(and ? twothrustbearings?)
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:32:02 -0500
I have had the same experience with my tower.  The Rohn AS455G Rotor Plate
is quite strong and should be able to support much more weight than the
typical rotor, mast and antenna(s).  In addition, the Rohn TB3 Thrust
Bearing is very robust and will likely handle far in excess of the vertical
and lateral forces one would see with Ham antenna installations.

73, Keith NM5G