Re: [TowerTalk] Installing a New Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing a New Tower
From: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil Camera)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:54:23 +0000
" The building  department refused to accept my permit application for a 72'
crankup on the grounds that it is a violation of the zoning ordinance."

And unfortunately, here's an example of where one has to go the "legal" route
and file for a variance and all that may happen after that.

I had this same situation when I lived in the village, before moving.  My A3 on
a pipe mast mounted on the roof worked real well during the sunspot max and the
HF2V mounted alongside the garage out back made me real humble and learn how
really work a pileup, grayline, etc.  During the solar min, I took up other
hobbies to fill in the time (and planned for the eventual day).  Phil  KB9CRY