Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier Foundations

To: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier Foundations
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:34:20 -0400
I haven't seen this mentioned, but if the hole is deeper than you are tall
(there is a specific dimension but I've forgotten it) and you are working in
the hole,  you need to have fresh air pumped into the hole

Of course if you have hired a crew they are under OSHA obligation to do so.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com