Re: [TowerTalk] SCREW IN ANCHORS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SCREW IN ANCHORS
From: "John Sloop" <jsloop@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:03:51 -0500
Check out the AB Chance catalog, there are portable power units for
screw in anchors.  The cable TV contractors usually use these.  There
are also adapters that fit an auger motor on a bobcat to do this.  Check
with cable TV contractors, utility company contractors, and of course
the cable TV and Utility companies themselves.

Regards,
John S.
AA0ES