Re: [TowerTalk] SCREW IN ANCHORS

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n4baa@cox.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SCREW IN ANCHORS
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:01:43 EDT
> In a message dated 8/23/2005 9:05:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

>  What is the easiest way to remove and install LARGE AB
CHANCE guy anchors?  I am in the Navy and once again having
to "UPROOT" my towers and plant them else where.....

>  I spent two days on EACH guy anchor manually screwing them
in...and I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN....HI HI..I will probably
  cut them off if need be and do something else at the new
QTH...

>  Isn't there a way to drive them in with a machine?  I can't
get the TELEPHONE companies truck where I need them to
be...but a backhoe and or bobcat will make it easily...

>  Is there an attachment I can look for!!!!????

    If you don't need to re-use them, just cut them off with a hand grinder
below grade and be done with them.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC