Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi lightning protection

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi lightning protection
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:31:30 -0500
I remember the guy as the lead engineer for Polyphaser for 25 years at one
of those classroom sessions in Dayton back in probably 1994 or so saying
that protecting yourself from the big bertha lightning strike would be
possible but would cost more than any equipment could possibly be worth.

That's the way I remember it and I'm sticking to it.

73, de Jim KG0KP