[TowerTalk] Pull rope recommendation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pull rope recommendation
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@qth.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:03:52 -0500
At my new QTH, I buried 4 inch drain tile (the stuff with the bumps & drain
holes) from the house to the tower.  Two runs of the stuff.  300 ft from
house to tower.  Mainly for small wires (rotor, relays, etc.) and perhaps
some future small coax runs.  8 runs of hardline were also placed in the
trench, as was some direct bury AC (3 runs of 12-2 if I remember
right).  But I digress...

Can you recommend a type of rope that can sit in the drain tile without
disintegrating and also handle the duty of pulling some small coax, rotor
wires, etc?

Thanks & 73!

Scott Neader KA9FOX    ka9fox@qth.com
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://swap.QTH.com