Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole

To: K7LXC@aol.com
To: towertalk@contesting.com
To: n6kj.kelly@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole
From: "J. Hector Garcia XE2K" <hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:39:10 PDT
Steve

I'm Mexican ,  it will be a pleasure charge you $100.00 dlls hourly just to  be
in your house to see your hole diggin process and say how to do it

NOT ALL THE  Mexicans  that are around  are cheap or have no work

BETTER  OPTION , BRING YOUR OWN PEOPLE FROM  LA OR MS  TO HELP YOU , I JUST
READ 200,000  HAVE NO WORK ,  HELP AN AMERICAN  GIVE A JOB