Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole

To: "k0dan" <k0dan@comcast.net>, <ersmar@comcast.net>,"Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging a tower foundation hole
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:41:30 -0400
Which reminds me...

Locally I can rent a small unit that can become a bobcat, post hole digger,
back hoe,  trencher, or even drill holes up to 3' in diameter to a depth of
about 5' depending on the atachments used.  I think that thing rented for
about $50 for a half day, but I used one to cut a trench across the driveway
and from the house to the road which is about 135 feet. I put 3" conduit in
the bottom for the house electrical feed and then a run of half inch about a
foot above that for cable TV and broadband.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com