Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:37:28 -0400
BUT note that this '"Bonding connection" between the green wire blocks
and the neutral blocks' is removable and *must be* removed if the panel
is used as a subpanel -- again, so that the only connection between
neutral and ground is at the service entrance (which may not be where
the panel is: e.g., our main breakers -- and one breaker for the garage
circuits -- are in the garage, back to back with the meter, while the
panel with all the other breakers -- technically a subpanel -- is in the
basement).

Alan NV8A

On 10/07/05 03:03 pm Bill Aycock tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: