Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)

To: "TowerTalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>,<ersmar@comcast.net>, <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)
From: "Carl" <cfwb1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:03:38 -0400
My 3 wire drop comes from the telephone pole in my back yard, across my yard,
to a metal pole on my house.  Through this metal
pole
the 3 wires enter my house to my inside fuse panel.  Should I ground this
outside metal pole to an outside earth ground rod, and
connect
 it to my tower grounds ?

Confused,
Carl  K8AV