Re: [TowerTalk] Pics of Installs

To: JT Croteau <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pics of Installs
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@qth.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:57:40 -0500
JT, my first tower was a 72ft Trylon Self-Supporter and I have some pretty
good pics of that project here:   http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/tower/

I moved last year and at the new QTH went with 100ft of Rohn 55 guyed with
Polygon Guy Rod.  Tower went up last summer, but didn't get antennas on it
till this week.  Pics of the tower going up, the trenching project (tower
is 300ft away from house) and this week's Antenna Party, are at
http://www.qth.com/gallery/ka9fox

I hope you gain something from it... but I'm a rookie by comparison to most
of the guys on this list.

73 - Scott KA9FOX

Scott Neader KA9FOX    ka9fox@qth.com
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://swap.QTH.com