[TowerTalk] ICE Model 515 Antenna Switch

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] ICE Model 515 Antenna Switch
From: George K3GP <k3gp@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:09:13 -0400
Anybody have the diagram for the switch end of an ICE model 515 remote
antenna switch?

I bought mine used, and the diagram that was on the label on the side of
the switch is no longer readable. No manual that came with this switch,
I'm not even sure it even came with one when new. Internet search for
this information ended in failure, and it appears that this 5 port model
has been replaced with model 516, a 6 port switch.

Any help appreciated - I need replace the control wiring before it gets
any colder here in Ohio.

--
333-3333,
George K3GP