Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower

To: "TowerTalk" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>,"Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:06:51 -0800
HMMM /..a suggestion ... do you have a buddy that is heavily involved in hot
rods, etc?  Might have a vehicle dolly set -- my son in law does ... that he
uses to move the car around the shop wherever he wants it ... here is an
example ...
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=38959
I would build a wooden "railroad" over to the site across the grass ...
another option, go to your local rental center and see what they have ...
like, the heavy duty appliance dollies that will accomplish the same thing
(I have one that I keep for heavy items).