Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:53:31 -0500
 Real similar to what Steve described,

What I did with mine was wrestled if off the trailer onto 55 gallon steel drums
laying on their sides(about 5 I think). The drums cost me 10 bucks each from a
local oil/gas distributor. Every time you move the tower, roll some of the
barrels more in that direction. Its not a bad height to be at either. I did a
lot of repair work on mine on those barrels. Best of all you can take the drums
back when your done if you want to for the core charge. They wont easily sink
in mud(I had no grass at the time).

Mark
W0NCL