Re: [TowerTalk] Identify Remote Rotary Antenna Switch

To: "'Bill Coleman'" <aa4lr@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Identify Remote Rotary Antenna Switch
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:24:42 -0500
Bill,

If the motor is a stepping unit, it is a WOMLY/Antenna Mart switch.
I'm sure Alan Bond at MGS could provide documentation in that case.
Try: info@mgs4u.com.

If it is not a stepping (ratchet) motor, you probably have the
outdoor half of a Drake RCS-4.

The W0MLY/Antenna Mart switches were housed in small Hoffman type
boxes while the Drake switches were in anodized sheet metal
enclosures.

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.