Re: [TowerTalk] Anniversary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anniversary
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:48:08 -0600
Lighten up a bit, Doug.  We've got to have a little fun every now and
then.

Back to the subject:
1.  My definition of "young" is anyone whose waist size is smaller than
his/her age.  Unfortunately, at 43, I'm still very young.

2.  The years, like the gas, will pass.

3.  Another definition for the "Big Bang" is the noise made when you get
too close to open flame while you're lifting that 5 element 20 meter
yagi.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO