[TowerTalk] Loctite

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loctite
From: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:33:08 -0500
I bought a bottle of 242 Loctite at my local Fastenal store
for about $40.  I used it yesterday on the hardware for the
driven element; carefully snapping back the tip to seal the
bottle.  Today, the bottle still sloshes when it's shaken,
telling me the compound is still a liquid.  However, nothing
will come out the tip of the bottle.  Is it ok to totally
remove the top, exposing the inside to air, and trying to
ream out the tip (like with Elmer's glue) or is there some
other secret to getting a second use out of the bottle?

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9