Re: [TowerTalk] Worm Gear Hoist

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Worm Gear Hoist
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:49:10 -0500
If you can find it, try some Beryllium Oxide Grease.  BR-2.  It is a very
slippery, high pressure, low RPM,  grease that looks much like graphite, but
it is much better.  It's a bit easier to apply than lithium, but get some on
you and it tends to migrate and with its color the migration is as easy to
follow as it is difficult to stop. <:-))

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com