[TowerTalk] transmitting variables FS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] transmitting variables FS
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:00:26 +0000
TT:

     I just received in the mail five (5) transmitting variable caps that I
<won> on that www thing.  They all have plate spacing of 7/32 inch
rotor-to-stator and seem to be about the same physical size.  They are all
Hammarlund branded and three (3) are TC-100As and two are TC-100Gs.  They are
all in excellent shape, with minor spots of corrosion on a screw or two on
some.   All seem to be from used equipment; most have wire pigtails soldered on
the terminals.  One has a knob on it calibrated from 0-100 over 180 degrees of
rotation.

     If any of you are interested, I will ship these to you, CONUS only, for
$25
each.  Let me know what other info you need.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
P.S.  I bought them specifically to resell here on TowerTalk; they are not
something I want to dump on someone else because they are damaged, etc.