Re: [TowerTalk] Beam toubleshooting problem - help please

To: <Gary.Stone@med.va.gov>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beam toubleshooting problem - help please
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:07:38 -0000
Let me trow in my expirence from last years ON5TN optibeam OB 16-3
installation.
Whe got some problem on 10m with this antenne ,sometimes good sometimes bad
swr when
moved the antenna up and down the testtower.
We found  that 1 screw on the square feeding at the 10m driver was loos a
little bit.Thigten this srew
did the job.I don't like the square feeding system ,you have a minimal
contact with the element.

73
marc on4ma