Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire resonance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire resonance
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:13:13 -0500
How in the devil could ice, even falling ice cut Phillystran?  Did some
antenna parts come down too? When it comes to cutting Phillystran I gave up
trying to use a box cutter and finally went to the same cable cutter I use
on EHS.  I could not cut through the stuff with a knife intentionally.

I use 4000# for the bottom two levels and 6000# for the top.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com