[TowerTalk] 10 Meter Beams - Any IDEAS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 10 Meter Beams - Any IDEAS
From: "Michael Mark" <m2eng@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:32:19 -0600
I like contesting and have the Canadian 10M Phone LP SSB record which I did in
1991 with about 2500 QSO's.

I used a Hy Gain LJ105 on a 48' tower back then at my old QTH.

I have a couple of bucks now so I want something better for the upcoming
Sunspot Cycle increase.

I have a 48' tower at my office building with nothing on it.

As well, my flat building roof is 65' x 45' with 16' in height.

I have new: A Stack Match for 2 antennas, new Ham IV and 2 Hy Gain LJ105CA's
and a Glen Martin 8' Roof tower.

I was also considering a M2 10M7 or a Force 12 MAG 810 as well.

Just asking for some ideas or experiences from you Contesters about your 10M
antenna recommendations.

Tnx

Michael Mark, P.Eng., VE4MM