[TowerTalk] Was Hy-Gain HG-52SS, now HG50 MT2

To: "Chuck Lewis" <clewis@knology.net>, "frank" <fdavis@nfld.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was Hy-Gain HG-52SS, now HG50 MT2
From: "Chuck Chandler" <charles_chandler@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:54:10 -0600
Thanks to Skip, KJ6Y, my tower has been identified as a HG50 MT2, not quite
the same tower.

Chuck and Frank, I'd still appreciate any info you can pass along as the two
are somewhat similar.  Looks like this one is meant to have the first
section guyed, which should reduce the base somewhat.  If I can't find any
details on the HG50 MT2 base I'm thinking of modifying the drawings for the
HG52-ss.

I'd actually prefer a small set of guys, the first section is only 20 feet
high so they would not be particularly large or difficult to place.

Chuck
73 de Chuck, WS1L
charles_chandler@comcast.net