Re: [TowerTalk] More on Orion mast clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More on Orion mast clamps
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:35:14 -0600
Hmmm... so you mean kinda like the shear pin on my 5-hp trolling motor? I would
much prefer a slip-clutch because once the shear pin goes on your antenna
system, well it's pretty much a free-wheeling windmill after that!

Okay, as far as the trolling motor goes, it's not a very big a deal as long as
you have a paddle onboard and aren't fishing upstream from Niagara Falls!

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 2