[TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Why insurance companies hate Florida
From: "C Dwight Baker" <cdwightbaker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:23:29 -0500
I wonder if the CLUE system could be construred to be a violation of
"Privacy"??  It might be nice if a class action suit filed against the whole
insurance industry for sharing our private information to others??

I, too, live in Florida and was an Allstate customer for over 30 years and
the turkeys cancelled my homeowner's policy with nary a claim against them
for 30 years.  Something doesn't compute.  Now I am covered by a second
class company.  I had no damage from Frances, Jeanne or Wilma.  Frances and
Jeanne came through Vero Beach and the town looked like "Blue Roof Haven"
afterwards.

Dwight

W4IJY