[TowerTalk] RE : Why insurance companies hate Florida

To: "'Scott Neader KA9FOX'" <ka9fox@qth.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : Why insurance companies hate Florida
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:49:02 -0000
Hello Scott,

Dont subscribe to " Tower Talk ", seems people talk much more about
Insurances then Towers.
Why not give it a try and subsribe to " Insurance Talk "? There is
certainly some talk about Towers out there.
You know Scott Towers need insurances as much as Insurances need
Towers........so guess you might be on the right mailing list anyway.
Did you rise already that 95 feet Rohn 55 you planned ?

Have fun Scott. ( sorry I couldn't resist )

OT Jos on4kj