Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Pattern of a yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical Pattern of a yagi
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:03:26 -0700
I'll be happy with a model of the 3 element SteppIR tuned to 28MHz.

This isn't the first time I've used EZNEC, but typically I start with
something similar to what I want then just modify as necessary.  I
didn't find a 3 element yagi example in my batch of models from the
ARRL Antenna Book.  I may have missed it if it is there.