Re: [TowerTalk] RF Exposure Calculator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF Exposure Calculator
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:07:32 -0500
I haven't tried to calculate RF exposure data this way but you can get
near field data from EZNEC.

Maybe just use a generic 3 element 10 meter yagi.  Something like
0     -8.39  50     0     8.39  50     1  11
6.88  -8     50     6.88  8     50     1  11
13.7  -7.9   50     13.7  7.9   50     1  11
Change the height to whatever you have.

Then use the "Setup/Near Field" menu to set up the areas of the near
field you want to see.

Set the power level under "Options/Power Level".

Then Select the NF Tab to see a tabulated table of data.  Notice the
disclaimer at the top of this table.

Use the Gov pdf document Jim Lux referenced to apply this data.

Jerry, K4SAV