Re: [TowerTalk] Website Alarms the Public about ANTENNAS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Website Alarms the Public about ANTENNAS
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:19:09 -0500
Likewise, I put an address into this site located one block from our County
Communication Center which has significant tower presence (and has for years)
and came up with NADA.

But if you want to visit MY webpage, I guarantee you I can generate a list of
houses that have used lead-based paint on their siding in your neighborhood...
Don't let YOUR children play in or around a hazardous materials site!!!...

And all of this timely information, my friends, can be yours for a single,
one-time $4.99 donation to my PayPal account!  ;-)

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 6