Re: [TowerTalk] TitanDx

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TitanDx
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:23:15 -0500
Noalux or similar. Got it. I was wondering about that just as I got your email.
In the Navy we used Brasso for cleaning metal so I
was not sure here.

But looks like clean with Alcohol and then coat with Noalux. So I am assuming
that Noalux is conductive and I can do the entire
length of the elements.

Now I cant wait. It will be just like new.

Oh yeah the other thing I was told was that the sheet metal screws come out
after flexing for a couple of years. I plan on mounting
it fairly high.

Would using loktite hurt anything on them?

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.