Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Georgia Tower Incident

To: "crawfish" <crawfish@surfmore.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Georgia Tower Incident
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:20:13 -0400

> Subject:  Georgia Tower Incident
>

>> Some of y'all might be interested in the photos of the Georgia tower
> incident
>> from last week where a military helicopter crashed into a television
> tower:
>>
>> http://www.tower-pro.net/Pictures_of_interest/wfxl/index.htm

I get nothing to show on that site and the photos show as broken links. I'd
guess the photos may be on a different site. If that is the case my browsers
will only show photos that are on the same site as the page.  Clicking on
the links does take me to the actual photos.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com