Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 & Shunt fed tower

To: "Kelly Jones" <kjones@virtualcohesion.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM240 & Shunt fed tower
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:07:50 -0400
Kelly,

I shorted the reflector of my XM240 when I initially installed it.  This was
after I noticed no difference between shorted and unshorted.
Characteristics seem to be very close to what CC publishes.

I shorted the reflector by using a stainless steel hose clamp around the
middle and then screwed the hose clamps "tail" to the boom.

Pat, K8PC