[TowerTalk] T2X and DCU combo for sale

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Antenna List" <Antennas@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X and DCU combo for sale
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:32:38 -0500
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/DCUT2X.zip

A clean working T2X, and a clean working Hy-Gain DCU
T2X has a mil-spec Quick Connect female replacement for the cable connection
terminals.
I will supply a unused male quick connect, with instructions and pins.

Original DCU manual, downloaded/printed T2X manual.
I'm in Chicago area, about 10 minutes SW of OHare.

$560 for package deal.  Plus Actual UPS shipping. Will not separate.
(remember they are heavy and I'll ship in two boxes)

T2X has new hardware and base mounting bolts. (no bottom mast bracket)

I'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want?

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org