Re: [TowerTalk] Vibrating Concrete...

To: "Pat Thurman" <k7kr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vibrating Concrete...
From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:32:22 -0700
Hiya Pat,

Nope.  With a slab on grade we didn't need any rebar anywhere other than the
outside 1' of the foundation.  Me being the ol' farm boy that I am and doing
the work myself put in rebar on 3' centers anyway.

I figured that with the rebar and the fiber (and I screwed up and ended up with
an average of 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches thick) I'd never have to worry about the
base of the house moving!

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless