Re: [TowerTalk] CushCraft Query

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>,Clay Curtiss W7CE <w7ce@curtiss.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CushCraft Query
From: Kent Tiburski <k6fq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Changing the DE might give a different feed impedance, but as far as the it
changing the pattern , etc., it will still be the same.  If it fits, and can be
tuned, you shouldn't notice a difference in the overall electrical
characteristics of the antenna, this only for 20/15/10 meters.  40 you'll have
to retune also, it may or may not resonate without making some mod to it.  But
that's the fun part of this, experimenting!  GL.

73, Kent, K6FQ