Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Grounding on a tower.

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Grounding on a tower.
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:33:58 -0500
All coax cables running up my tower are terminated with PL259 connectors at
the tower base.  These are connected using barrel connectors to coax cables
running through conduit to the aluminum bulkhead in the shack window.  I
have Polyphaser clamps that attach to the tower leg and provide for copper
wire connection on the outside.

73, Keith NM5G