Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper Strapping Clamps
From: DGB <dwibos@netnet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:49:18 -0500
I would guess he criss/crosses the clamps. I think I would drill a
couple of rows of small holes to make a slot for the clamps to fit thru
and use Penatrox as well.

I agree that Polyphaser clamps at $14 is not unreasonable just not
affordable!  I need at least 2-dozen and the same number of ground rods
which currently cost about the same. Being an ex-toolmaker I can
appreciate what goes into manufacturing for such a limited market but I
have more time on my hands then money!

thanks 73 Dwight W9YQ