Re: [TowerTalk] High tension lines

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] High tension lines
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:39:34 -0400
Perhaps somewhere in my collection of clippings I still have the article
I found many years ago in the reputable UK _Wireless World_ publication
(which has since changed its name, I think). I don't recall the author's
name, but he argued that the confusing findings in studies of possible
correlation between proximity to HV lines and the incidence of cancer
was due to the failure to distinguish between 50Hz transmission systems
and those using 60Hz. Somewhere between those frequencies, he argued,
was some crucial turning point in the effect on the human body.

Alan NV8A