Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Basics

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup Basics
From: Carl Moore <moore44@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:03:36 -0500
Shades of Rip van Winkle!  I haven't been too active for the last 25
years, joining this list because my tower and antenna need LOTS of work.

This same argument (Aluminum vs. galvanized) was taking place in the
late 70s - early 80s with the same sort of spirted rhetoric.  Nice (?)
to see that things haven't changed!

73

Carl, N9BN