Re: [TowerTalk] Used Phillystran Testing

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Phillystran Testing
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:02:18 -0500
I got this supply from a ham that had a large antenna farm and decided to
dismantle everything and sell all.  I have 36 guys of 6700lb and 21 guys of
4000lb, various lengths up to about 300 feet.  I am still taking inventory
to determine actual lengths.  The 4000lb has potted ends.  If there is any
left over I will offer it for .10 per foot.

73, Keith NM5G