Re: [TowerTalk] 2006 Top Ten Chutzpah Awards - the top two

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2006 Top Ten Chutzpah Awards - the top two
From: Larry Phipps <larry@telepostinc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:46:46 -0400
On the other hand, I submitted a press release of my LP-100 right after
Dayton and I haven't seen it run yet. What's funny about it is that the
original article describing the product ran in QEX, as you know Joe, and
I am running an ad in NCJ . The whole thing seems to be somewhat
dependent on the available space and the size of the press release.

Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com