Re: [TowerTalk] Best Wire for Radial Field

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best Wire for Radial Field
From: "Wolfert, William R." <WWolfert@columbuspolice.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:31:05 -0400
Brian

Whatever size and type of wire you can scrounge will work fine. The only
consideration for wire size is the traffic that will enter the radial field.
Stranded or solid will both work well. Enameled wire is great, except having
to scrape the coating off of many, many wires to make your connections (Hi).
Good Luck.

Bill WR8K