Re: [TowerTalk] Laddder question

To: "David Kozinn, K2DBK" <dkozinn@gmail.com>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Laddder question
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:57:02 -0700
I recently bought the Little Giant 21 foot A-frame step ladder.
It is adjustable in 1 foot increments and handles 300 lbs.
We wanted something to use to get to the ceiling of our
shop building, which is 16 ft high.  Actually, the height varies,
so we need an adjustable self supporting ladder.  I am
also planning to use this to work on the crank up tower.
It is tall enough to access the top when the tower is
cranked down.  I'd rather climb a ladder than a crankup
tower.  It should also be good for doing tree work.  Seems
to be everything they said it would be, and I think I will
get my $800 worth.

Rick N6RK