Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless steel wool source?

To: Paul@PaulFerguson.us, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless steel wool source?
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:45:18 +0000
Paul:

     Must the material be metallic?  If not, you might want to consider simple
fiberglass insulation batting.  (I'm assuming you want the material to plug the
PVC where coax cables emerge.)  I used insulation for years to block the
opening in my clothes drier vent that I used as the covering for the coax cable
access hole into my shack.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "Paul Ferguson" <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>