[TowerTalk] Tower Remote Control

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Remote Control
From: "Bill Erickson" <ericksonw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:48:08 -0700
I have a Tri-Ex LM-470 motorized crank up tower. I would like to be able to
remotely control it from my ham shack. The only remote control system that I
have been able to find is the original system that was offered by Tri-Ex. My
concern with that system is that it uses (GASP) vacuum tubes to provide the
delay required when changing directions. Does anyone out there have a
schematic or other information on a more modern design? I have the
facilities to fabricate anything needed, or I would be willing to purchase
an existing system. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

73,

Bill      N6MXU