Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Remote Control

To: ericksonw@gmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Remote Control
From: RWMaylott@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:36:26 EDT
Tashjian Towers (www.tashtowers.com) may be able to help, as they have
assumed the Tri-Ex line.  My more modern version (mfg. by Paragon, sold
through
First Call Communications, about 6 years ago) uses just a three position
switch
(up, center off, down) in a control box, and no electronics, so  remote
operation should be relatively straight forward.  Unfortunately, the  manual I
received was a hodgepodge of old and new material and did not  include wiring
for
the control box.  Also, two emails to the company  requesting info on a
replacement for the upper limit switch have never been  answered, so I can't
vouch
for their ability to respond.

                   73, Dick, W2YE