Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast..

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower mast..
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:24:04 -0000
I want to know why all these questions about rotors at the base of the
tower?  For any decent sized tower the extra weight, assembly work, expense
of the pipe and proper fittings, thrust bearings, just to get a rotor where
you can reach it??  put the money into a decent rotor that is rated to
handle the antenna load instead.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net